Hello, World!


 

    Hello, world! Welcome to my blog! I wish I had more to say, but is there really? Yes. Yes there is.

    On this sacred day of the twenty-fifth day of the first month of the year 2021 AD, I hereby decree that the Internet user under the alias "TaterTomorrow" shall maintain a log detailing of his exploits here and far! Through ailment and aggrandizement, pain and jubilation, destitution and prosperity, hopefully I succeed in making this a place on the Internet for my ideas and your support. This site will serve as a gateway to my inner thoughts, programming knowledge, and writing skills.

    Too pompous for you? Try this on for size:

    Hi my peeps. Today is the day I start making a blog, which will serve as a canvas to express my ideas. Follow me on my journey to understanding the world and all its ins and outs, and hopefully we will all have fun together! Because come on, making games and random programs on a graphing calculator is pretty fun (at least if you ignore the debugging process).

    I may not be an authority on calculators, writing, animating, or programming in general. However, that does not mean I never will be, because after all, Tuber Today, Tater Tomorrow! Thank you for taking the time to read through this entire welcome message. Hopefully you will take another minute or two out of your busy life to peruse my blog.
tatertomorrow logo, potato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An abacus for the TI-84. Math inception!